I guess this should have been the first post. But the one about marking my words was too fresh in my mind. I've always thought about starting a blog and when the "Mark My Words" post was bouncing around in my mind, I decided to do it.
I don't know how often I'll post, I guess just as the need strikes me.
As for me, I'm just a lonely conservative in this bluest of blue states... just sitting here waiting for the property tax relief that Gov. Deval Patrick (aka Messiah the Lesser) promised us during his campaign. As they say, when the phone don't ring, I'll know its Deval.
I intend to blog on the hypocrisy of the libs, the antics of the blatantly biased Main Stream Media (MSM or Lame Stream Media (LSM)), the ever popular Religion of Peace (ie, Islam) and anything of interest to other conservatives.
And maybe a post or two about Europe and Ireland.
Out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment